We hereby inform you about the processing of your personal data by PACE Telematics GmbH and the rights to which you are entitled under data protection law.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of my personal data and how can I contact the data protection officer?
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
PACE Telematics GmbH Haid-und-Neu-Str. 18 76131 Karlsruhe Tel: +49 721 276 664 – 0 Fax: +49 721 276 664 – 99 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org represented by the managing directors: Dr. Martin Kern, Robin Schönbeck and Philip Blatter
You can contact our data protection officer at the above-mentioned contact details or at: Email address email@example.com
2. For what purposes and on what legal basis is data processed?
This data is collected
- to identify you as an applicant;
- to contact you;
- to carry out the application procedure.
The data processing is carried out on your request and serves to appropriately process your application documents to the named purposes according to § 26 BDSG-neu.
3. Who receives my data?
Data will not be passed on to third parties.
4. What data protection rights can I assert as a data subject?
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future;
- to obtain information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machinereadable format in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR or to request its transfer to another person responsible; and
- to make a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
5. Can I object to the processing of my personal data?
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to object to this processing of your personal data at any time in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Can I make a complaint?
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is illegal or may violate data protection law for other reasons, you can complain to the supervisory authority responsible for us:
Landesbeauftragter für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Postfach 10 29 32 70025 Stuttgart
7. How long will my personal data be stored?
Your personal data collected for the application procedure will be deleted after six months after sending a rejection, unless we have received your consent to keep your data longer, e.g. for inclusion in an applicant pool.
In individual cases, personal data may have to be stored for a period of time, as we defend ourselves against asserted claims.
8. Will my personal data be transferred to a third country?
There is no transfer to third countries.
9. Am I obliged to provide my data?
As part of the application process, it is necessary that you provide us with the data that will enable us to initiate an employment relationship or for which we are legally obliged to collect data. The application procedure cannot be carried out without this data.
10. Do automated individual case decisions or profiling measures take place?
No automated individual decisions or profiling measures are taken to fulfil the contractual obligations.